- How New Way Things Work By David Macaulay
- Back to Basics: A Complete Guide to Traditional Skills By Abigail R. Gehring
- Black & Decker The Complete Photo Guide to Home Improvement
- The American Red Cross First Aid and Safety Handbook
- The Vegetable Gardener's Bible By Edward C. Smith
- The Survival Manual (Outdoor Life): Urban Adventure - Wilderness Survival - Disaster Preparedness By The Editors of Outdoor Life Magazine
- Western Civilizations: Their History & Their Culture By Judith Coffin, Robert Stacey
- The Art of Blacksmithing By Alex W. Bealer
- Nature's Garden: A Guide to Identifying, Harvesting, and Preparing Edible Wild Plants By Samuel Thayer
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Top 10 Books to Have in Your Bunker or Hide-Away!
I'd like to suggest what I consider to be the top 10 books to have in any survival bunker or hide-a-way. Disaster survival may be from a few days or forever depending on what happens. Reference books can be put to good use at anytime.
Posted by Bentnwasted at 3:42 PM